Author Topic: Al Gore and Climate Change  (Read 2878 times)

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
Al Gore and Climate Change
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »
This is my response to the ongoing topic on the Climategate Scandal at the BBC 4, The Today Programme which I posted today. As usual, I have retained the original wording of my comments.

Copenhagen was a disaster because the majority didn't have a clue what to believe. The many lies and data provided were shining examples of deception. To carry on the way they did only emphasised their own incapability to see the bigger picture. When scientists are prone to exaggeration, lies and conceit, did they really expect to get things done?  Where is Al Gore now? So far, this guy hasn't said anything about the BP oil disaster. He has kept quiet all throughout, when in fact, he traveled the world pontificating and giving hollow speeches, pointing his finger at everyone's face to believe him and in him. This man is one big fraud! He has made himself immensely filthy rich, at the expense of those who were starry-eyed listening to some worthless data. No, I never bothered watching, "The Inconvenient Truth" either. Al Gore is one big inconvenience. Who knows? He may have concocted the title of that film in-between bedsheets with his film producer, now his proper girl friend. ;)