Author Topic: NEOPHYTE FOM PHILIPPINES  (Read 4763 times)

Carylo81

• Initiate
  • press it up!
    • MSN Messenger - lenniuscarol@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Carylo81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Carylo81
    • View Profile
    • auto insurance Houston
    • Email
NEOPHYTE FOM PHILIPPINES
« on: November 24, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »
ello!!  Carolynn Lennius is the name and I've come across the forums while searching for a friendly site to get to meet friends and talk about stuff that we can comprehend with. On the other hand before I get any further let me tell you some about me.
 I am an broad minded,independent,hard working,and reliable lady. I am direct and I know exactly what I want. And to while the time away or on my relaxing days I love reading good books,playing pool,cook and watching good movies.. Since I work for an auto insurance Houston, I seldom get a good day off. And when I do I make sure it's really a relaxing day for me.

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEOPHYTE FOM PHILIPPINES
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 07:09:18 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Carylo81! We hope to hear from you often in the discussion boards. Cheers!

Perhaps you can tell us for a start why you call yourself a "Neophyte from Philippines" although you say you work for a Houston-based auto insurance company. That should be very interesting!

Rodelva26

• Initiate
  • live.love.laugh
    • MSN Messenger - robyn.delavega@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rodelva26
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Rodelva26
    • View Profile
    • Pittsburgh Movers
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 03:23:56 PM »
Hello I'm Robyn, 31 and a student taking Literature classes as part of my relaxation time. I guess as an answer to why she calls herself as a Neophyte because there maybe some field or area in the English language which she didn't know. I myself would admit I don't know some of them that is why I took classes because I work as a part time writer for a magazine and sometimes I find myself googling at thesaurus everytime I feel unsure of what I was putting in my sentences or phrases. I find this forum very friendly and I am glad I registered and got in. I wish I could also get some good help here if ever I have something amiss on the other part of my brain. LMAO!!

carpetrepairbrazosport

• Initiate
  • we will never say goodbye
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Melanie
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Melanie
    • View Profile
    • carpet repair brazosport
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 08:06:29 AM »
Hello there, I am a Filipino now based here in the US for work. I am very happy to gave met this forum because I find it knowledgeable and friendly to the users who wanted to learn. Thank you for creating this wonderful and helpful forum.

john06

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
ello!!  Carolynn Lennius is the name and I've come across the forums while searching for a friendly site to get to meet friends and talk about stuff that we can comprehend with. On the other hand before I get any further let me tell you some about me.
 I am an broad minded,independ