Author Topic: Letter to Forum Members Announcing the Christmas 2022 Commemorative Special  (Read 4538 times)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
December 12, 2022

Dear Forum Member and Friend,

I am pleased to let you know that the CHRISTMAS 2022 COMMEMORATIVE SPECIAL OF JOSE CARILLO’S ENGLISH FORUM is now online.

Once again we are reprising our collection of 10 memorable experiences and intimate thoughts about Christmas shared by Forum members and friends in the Year 2010, along with an impressive selection of personal essays and general-interest readings of enduring relevance that have appeared in the Forum over the years.

Here's our full special lineup of readings and viewings for you to enjoy this Holiday Season:
1. A Forum Retrospective: “10 Enduring Remembrances of Christmases Past - Redux 14”
2. Reading in Language Retrospective: “The Story of Humanity’s Ascent Told in 17 Math Equations”
3. A Forum Lounge Retrospective: “Time After Time, the Ticket To Fame Were Tangible Deeds”
4. Reading in Language: “Style as Pleasurable Mastery Rather Than Minefield of Grievous Errors”

5. A Meditation on Our Digitized World: “The Tree of Life”  by Jose A. Carillo
6. Glimpses to a Remarkable Life: “Did Our National Hero Jose Rizal Ever Speak and Write in English?”
7. Notable Works by Our Very Own: “Overlooked for Months, “Connecting Flights Finally Connects with Me”
8. Language Humor at its Finest: “30 Witty and Provocative Thoughts By Astute Minds Over the Centuries”
9. A Personal Meditation: “The Two Hemispheres of Me” by Forum Contributor Antonio Calipjo Go
10. Personal Recollections: “English in a Used Jar” by Jose A. Carillo
11. A Lesson on the Emphatic Forms and Inversion: “What to Do When an Indicative Sentence Can’t Make Your Point"
12. A Forum Lounge Retrospective: “How to Celebrate Christmas With an Element of Surprise”
13. A Forum Lounge Retrospective: "A Kid’s View of the Christmas” (Video on YouTube)

Click this link now to the Forum Homepage (http://josecarilloforum.com/) to start enjoying our Christmas 2022 Commemorative Special!

We wish you and your family a truly joyous and memorable Holiday Season!

Sincerely yours,
Joe Carillo
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 05:23:40 AM by Joe Carillo »