Author Topic: Why is hatred ingrained in Noynoy Aquino?  (Read 5060 times)

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
Why is hatred ingrained in Noynoy Aquino?
« on: May 18, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »
I find it hard to believe that the newly-elected President of the Philippines is full of hatred. Over the weeks and months that I've been reading about him, there seems to be no let up to his complaints, moans, threats, and even behaving like a bloody spoiled imbecile in a country where division is already getting worse than it is. >:(I get the feeling that this guy was truly poorly brought up by his mother. Or, maybe, just maybe, brought up by "provinciana" yayas from the deep rural part of Tarlac that no amount of finesse would be applicable to him. Why he is so full of loathing is beyond me. Aren't others wondering why his warped mind and childish sniping and whimpering is tolerated by his aides and minions? What is so special about this man who just happens to be the only son of a former revolutionary president whose name I even refuse to type out here? Am I the only one getting paranoid about the future of that complex country, which would be going to the dogs and poisonous snakes as we shake our heads in utter disgust? :o At least there was a mouse that killed a snake the other day  after fighting it off for thirty minutes.It was supposedly the snake's meal and this mouse had other ideas. Now, if only this new president would just fight off the venom in himself! One wonders how 40% voted for this man based entirely on his lineage. Who is stupid then? I only hope that when the time comes to assess this man in the next 100 days, I will not hesitate to call those who voted for him bloody idiots. Usually, these are the very people who quickly express their sorrow and disillusionment when they find themselves without money to enjoy a day out in a shopping mall. The best indicator would be the quantity of people walking the corridors of the malls and where restaurants and cafes are teeming with people from all walks of life. :-\

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why is hatred ingrained in Noynoy Aquino?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
He hasn't been sworn in yet, but his threatening behaviour has a kind of finality to it. :o His lack of statesmanship, his lack of sportsmanship, his lack of protocol and decorum, his lack of anything that would change my mind about this inexplicably stupid man is simply making me weep without the tears. Just as well since it could end up like crocodile tears and  wouldn't put me in a good light. ;D His phoniness to fight the demons whom his mother thought were in existence makes it all the more weird and contentious and ,so far, ignorant folks still glorify this man whose hollow words make sad reading. I can only fold my arms and say to this man, "Take a good look in the mirror, Noynoy. You'll find that what you are talking about bounces back deep inside the inner sanctum of your shallowness." I know this is a contradiction since he has no inner sanctum, only empty spaces. While he continues to surround himself with greedy and pretentious vanguards of the country, they are probably baying for more blood now that they are going to be in power in the next few weeks. Oh, to turn the clock back now would be wishful thinking.  :o My only hope  is that those who voted for him will have no regrets when they find no food on the table and where brownouts will become frequent again. Where infrastructure and future development economic projects will be stalled. I predict a bad scenario in the next six years, unless Noynoy himself finds the courage to get rid of those nasty, self-serving and greedy followers. :(

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:52:44 PM »
Noynoy's Big Sister, Kris, now admits that she recommended Boy Abunda to be the next DOT Secretary. Let me make it clear that I have never heard of this guy at all, until the palaver of his sister's meddling and silly comments coming and filtering out into the media mainstream or is it maelstrom of gossip and innuendo. In fact, I'd hasten to add that it's only in the last twelve months that I seriously began reading all about political people, famous people in Philippine society as well as those people hosting TV chat shows. If not for the fact that I was so determined to vote--after three decades--I probably would have just said goodbye to this wasted effort. I mean, after all the clamour for change, the sweeping statements from all candidates, the lack of sincerity on the part of the would-be political leaders as well as the journalists, why on earth did I bother? Why? Did I really think that one vote would change anything? How I feel defrauded. I was so pleased when I was given back my nationality. I was even more thrilled that I'd be able to exercise my right of suffrage--and I did--made me proud to have done so, until, on reflection, and reading what I read to be another typical Philippine Elections with lies, guns, goons, trickery and trial and error at the ballot box, I can safely say that I was made to look like a fool. I was a fool thinking that some of the unpalatable traits and habits of the country would somehow dissipate after the elections. How utterly wrong I was! :-[ ::) (When I said "Big Sister", it was meant to be her higher stature than her brother's.)  8)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:10:17 PM by hill roberts »

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »
It beggars belief that, once again, the newly-elected president, Noynoy Aquino has shown total ignorance and arrogance by not attending the Independence Day yesterday. Que? I mean, who is this man to disregard diplomacy, protocol and decorum? Couldn't anyone tell and teach him how to behave like an elected political leader of the highest position in the land? Does he know what statesmanship is, or is he blind or stupid in the face of growing disillusionment about how a president should and must behave? :o This guy is certainly nuts to think that each time official functions are held, he can choose not to be there, after all, his spiteful attitude and total lack of deference and inner hatred are too embedded to be released as some form of sublime flatulence. He hasn't been sworn in yet, but the list of horrifying mistakes and customary silly remarks and his profound lack of drive make me quiver in utter disgust. It seems that no amount of honest-to-goodness formal teachings would change this simpleton into a Goliath of sorts--at least, why can't he try to be a little David, instead of sulking and remembering fully those who didn't vote for him and his ilk? How on earth can we be proud of this new president when his own disgraceful behaviour reeks of stench? One only has to look at his complete disrespect to the rules and regulations of no-smoking signs in the capital. He thinks he is a law unto himself that his "so what" trademark is consumed with more unpalatable traits as we seem to observe now that he is in the limelight. ::)What is there to add about this man whose naivety and sheer dislike for his own citizens are now becoming legendary. :o
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:50:24 PM by hill roberts »

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 11:01:26 PM »
I think the Aides, Advisers and the Rahrah fans of Noynoy are also to blame for the early and current fiascos they've created for themselves. They'd realise that their arrogance and ignorance of how the Philippines should be run would be their own inevitable downfall. As for the military having to think things over what to do with this newly-elected ignoramus--there seems no other word to describe Noynoy's  predicament--is their business, with or without someone else romping off with more tricks than reassurances. The Philippines is a beautiful country; but the Philippines' constituents, well, at least 80% of them, are still living in primitive ideology, where casual approach to important and vital issues is their only element of surprise. ;D Dear oh dear, may the Philippines be luckier next time around. I very much doubt it. >:( The citizens who put him there have a lot to answer for--and eventually regret--as time passes by. :( I have no personal hatred for this man, only disdain for his unpleasant behaviour when prompted by his own naivety to act like he was a common man, incapable of understanding  the description of what his new exciting and important job entails: that he must act like a statesman, and not a complete fool in the eyes of his people. :o

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 06:59:13 PM »
Sidewalk Vendor Mentality (SVM)--I've just coined this acronym today and I hope the readers here will see the seriousness of this meaning. The partnership between Noynoy and Kris would be the most exasperating, tyrannical and authoritative government  the Philippines will ever experience in the next six years. No  thanks to those voters who put them there. The magnitude of this joke of this brother-sister liaison/partnership is now a warning and a grim reminder  to prepare for the worst. Who can and will stop their insipid behaviour in the margins of growing resentment? ??? :o There will be surmountable efforts to prevent these two from abusing their personal interests if more honest and forthcoming journalists in the country would just write and tell it like it is, instead of being under the mercy of their powerful employers, who are pulling the political and economic strings of that country's problems. >:( The citizens had a chance in May to prevent another six years of hibernation, abuse, misuse and lazy approach how to run the Philippines. Instead, they romanticised what they read: about the saintly Cory Aquino and how she brought the people together to fight for "democracy". What is so great about democracy anyway? But I'll not start discussing this pretentious idealism because it will just give me high BP. SVM is so apt and applicable to these two people since that is exactly how they think, feel and see, inhabiting a world of insularity and where the absence of wisdom is replaced with sheer arrogance. ::)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 12:17:43 AM by hill roberts »

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 05:02:36 PM »
The next six years in the Philippines will be another era of mayhem, violence, turbulence and corruption. After reading a very long link from somebody  who worked for Mrs Cory Aquino, and who knew her husband when they were children, this would confirm now that, indeed, Mrs Aquino and her children were/are ungrateful and, in his own words, "impertinent". Cory Aquino had poor breeding according to him, despite being born in relative wealth. When she was revolutionary president, she never thanked people who worked for her, in all those years of having served her presidency and privately. She was shown to be very vindictive and spiteful--attributes her own children would eventually copy. Perhaps, it is this ugly trait of hers that made me realise that she didn't deserve the accolade granted to her by the hierarchy and the masa. She deceived everyone into believing that she was a Mother Theresa. However, those who knew her well, and those who devotedly worked for her, actually did know the real woman behind the phoney smile. ABS-CBN wanted to portray her as Asia's saint. The Americans of course knew the story behind her presidency (this source tells its readers that her presidency was financed by the Americans)--i.e., CIA. EDSA, in fact, was CIA-conceived. The Filipinos, though, still allowed themselves to be a part of a bigger conspiracy to get rid of the Marcoses. EDSA was not people power- inspired but CIA-inspired. This "people power" crap wouldn't have happened if Cory Aquino didn't allow the Americans to protect her and foot the bill. :o The newly-elected president would do well to remember that he doesn't own the country, nor do his sisters. >:( ::)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:51:56 PM by hill roberts »