Author Topic: New Release - PGMA stresses importance of education and IT in nation-building  (Read 11614 times)

hill roberts

• View Profile
    • Email
My dear maxsims,
Thank you for your warm greetings. Good to know you are back to your cheerful self, considering that you have been sneering at other people's  perspective. ;D I haven't been silent. A good fb friend of mine from Pakistan is not now able to join my page since the country's dictators have officially banned Facebook, Youtube and Wikipedia--all because they found the caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad offensive. This is so sad for those Pakistani users who have found a wonderful way to express themselves, and in particular, my dear friend Hasnain, whose wisdom and free-thinking ideas has made him one of my most favourite commenters. :oFor two days, I was doing the thankless task of telling others about the injustices the citizens of Pakistan are going through.Of course, I know it would be another futile exercise. At least, Hasnain will be pleased that we are with him. I also promised him that I'd keep his page alive by sending messages everyday until his country lifts the ban...
Yes, of course the data provided was particularly ineffectual, and thank you for pointing out to me, maxsims. The mere fact that that post written by a reporter had deceived readers like me makes me wonder whether or not he/she should be hanged or given a smack across the face. Either way, it has put not only me, but you and others in a different direction:Our belief that arguments can be a tool for a better understanding of things to come. Thank you and I hope you and I will continue to enjoy a few pleasant banters and laughs along the way of friendship. :) :-*

maxsims

• View Profile
I do not sneer at other people's perspectives.   I question them when they appear to be erroneous.   I also respond in kind when my perspectives are attacked, as you have discovered.   Your gracious apology is accepted.