Author Topic: Source of knowledge  (Read 4858 times)

vinzvonvan

• View Profile
Source of knowledge
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:12:50 PM »
Joe,
I would want to know if you have a grammar book which showcases all the grammar rules to consider when studying English.Can you tell me the approximate price? I want to have one which will become my immediate "source of knowledge" if ever I'll go back to school and teach.

thanks!

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Source of knowledge
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »
I have actually come up with three books that cover most if not all of the grammar and usage rules that the learner needs to achieve a decent mastery of English. They are Give Your English the Winning Edge (2009), English Plain and Simple: No-Nonsense Ways to Learn Today's Global Language (2004), and The 10 Most Annoying English Grammar Errors (2008). You can browse them and figure out their total purchase by simply clicking this link to the Forum's Bookshop here in this very website. Copies are still available in most of the major Metro Manila branches of National Book Store and Powerbooks.

vinzvonvan

• View Profile
Re: Source of knowledge
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »
Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I really have to save something from my income for me to buy "English Plain and Simple".Actually, I found out just this afternoon that one of my colleagues already has it but she doesn't know about your forum....so I told her.Anyways,thanks again ;)