Author Topic: Hi from Mark  (Read 3835 times)

Mark886

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi from Mark
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:51:02 PM »
Hello,
I'm new to these forums, and I just wanted to drop by and welcome everyone. I hope to improve my english skills and enjoy my time here.

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi from Mark
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »
Welcome and enjoy the discussions in the Forum, Mark886!

bella10388

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 09:17:06 AM »

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Eduardo (Jay) Olaguer

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:40 PM »
I've just joined today. I'm a Ph.D. physical scientist who manages and does air quality research, and who also writes books (four already published and more forthcoming) on Scripture and Catholic Theology. I have a new manuscript entitled "The Power of Four: Keys to the Hidden Treasure of the Gospels" that anyone can access on www.authonomy.com, which is HarperCollins' website for prospective authors. My bio there lists my other published works, most of which are available through amazon.com.

Dr. Eduardo P. Olaguer

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 02:53:27 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Jay! I'm truly delighted that a scientist of your caliber has joined the Forum. Right after reading your first posting, I alerted Drs. Flor Lacanilao, Roger Posadas, and Ben Vallejo Jr. as well as two leading Filipino academics about your invitation to your fellow Filipino scientists to hook up with you regarding your eco-industrial parks modeling and monitoring idea. I promise to keep you posted about their response. Cheers!

Eduardo (Jay) Olaguer

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Thanks Joe! I already got one e-mail from Ben Vallejo. I'm excited about the prospect of constributing in one way or another to the Philippines' development. It's something I've always aspired to, although I never found a mechanism that would allow me to do it.