Author Topic: How to order Jose Carillo’s English-usage books  (Read 2816 times)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
How to order Jose Carillo’s English-usage books
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »
Every so often I get e-mail asking where my three English-usage books—Give Your English the Winning Edge, English Plain and Simple, and The 10 Most Annoying English Grammar Errors—may be obtained. In Metro Manila and in key Philippine cities, they are available in the major National Book Store outlets. They are also carried by most Powerbooks and Fully Booked outlets in Metro Manila.

If you are based abroad or in a place in the Philippines without a bookstore carrying my books, you can order any or all of them through this Forum’s Bookshop. The Bookshop gives you the option of delivery in three days by courier or in seven days by postal airmail. Just click this link for the ordering details and send your order by e-mail to josecarillobooks@gmail.com.

My books may also be purchased at quantity discounts for educational, business, or sales promotional use. For this purpose, send e-mail to books@manilatimes.net or write to the Circulation Department, Manila Times Publishing Corp., 371 A. Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila, Philippines.