Author Topic: A Treasury of Funny Quotes and Outrageous Sayings  (Read 18362 times)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A Treasury of Funny Quotes and Outrageous Sayings
« on: November 06, 2011, 06:25:02 PM »
A Treasury of Funny Quotes and Outrageous Sayings

About Men and Women:

“The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things.”
~ Jilly Cooper ~

“If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”
~ Margaret Thatcher ~

“To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.”
~ Helen Rowland ~

“When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.”
~ Elayne Boosler ~

“Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.”
~ Funny Short Saying ~

“Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.”
~ Albert Einstein ~

About Getting on in Years:

“Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.”
~ Bob Hope ~

“As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two...
~ Sir Norman Wisdom ~

“By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember them."
~ George Burns ~

“The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.”
~ Helen Hayes ~

“When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I’m labeled senile.”
~ George Burns ~

“Older people shouldn’t eat health food; they need all the preservatives they can get.”
~ Robert Orben ~

Random Sayings:

“You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said ‘Parking Fine.’”
~ Tommy Cooper ~

“If everything is coming your way you’re in the wrong lane!”
~ Funny Short Saying ~

“If God wanted us to bend over he’d put diamonds on the floor.”
~ Joan Rivers ~

“I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did.”
~ Jeff Foxworthy ~

“I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.”
~ Marilyn Monroe ~

“I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.”
~ Noel Coward ~

“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs... one step at a time.”
~ Joe Girard ~

“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”
~ Mel Brooks ~

“The first law of dietetics seems to be: if it tastes good, it’s bad for you.”
~ Issac Asimov ~

—From Quotesscoop.com

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:54:15 PM by Joe Carillo »