Author Topic: a newbie here..  (Read 5841 times)

datatraveler

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
a newbie here..
« on: July 21, 2010, 07:30:29 PM »
hi everyone.. i'm kath raymundo..like everyone here, I would love to learn more from Sir Jose's lesson.. I wanted to have that confidence to fluently write and speak the English language.. That's why I'm so glad to have come across this forum where I could learn and share at the same time.. Hope to be friends with you all..  ;)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: a newbie here..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Kath! I'm sure that joining us here will be a great learning experience for you. Just feel free to share with us your thoughts and questions about things English, and we'll do the same in equal measure. We try our very best to be friendly to one another here, so you can be confident that talking in the discussion boards will be at least a 99.99% pleasant experience; the remaining 0.01% are usually flukes that we just have to grin and bear with. So once again, our warm welcome! You certainly have come to the right place! :)

datatraveler

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
thanks, Sir!  :D

jamec9869

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 08:51:38 AM »
Hi! I'm newbie, too. I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 04:05:23 PM »
You're most welcome, jamec9869! The pleasure of your visit is mine. I hope to see you in the Forum often!

bauer5152

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 12:15:58 PM »
Yes, you're most welcome in the Forum, of course! And we'd be most delighted to see you here often, bauer5152. Cheers!

dannyr

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »
Hello, Danny Rollins here. Don't want to opening new topic and spam forum with "anothe-hey-newbie-here" topic :)

I am not originally from USA, but I am planning to move there for good, untill the end of the year, so I think this forum will be much helpful to me :)