Author Topic: A Forum Lounge Special: “A stage musical presentation to take your breath away!”  (Read 12104 times)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Like most everybody else I get impressed by a truly outstanding performance or act of showmanship, but rarely do I find myself raving over it to the point of not wanting to wait any longer to share the experience. This was my feeling last night when I chanced upon “The Greatest Showman Lyric Video” on YouTube featuring Swedish actress Rebecca Ferguson—in the role of Swedish opera singer Jenny Lind performing for the legendary showman P. T. Barnum in the 1850s—magically lip-synching onstage the song “Never Enough” to the actual vocals of present-day American singer-songwriter-pianist Loren Allred. Now watch the performance-cum-talents chemistry speak for itself!

Click this link and watch “A stage musical presentation to take your breath away!” in the Forum now!     
----------------
If you liked this article, do share it.

Then check this related reading in the Forum: “A bold embodiment of what’s grand or fraudulent in American mass culture”
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 09:07:38 AM by Joe Carillo »