Author Topic: 11 Delectable Quotes on Breasts  (Read 5465 times)

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
11 Delectable Quotes on Breasts
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:16:35 PM »
11 Delectable Quotes on Breasts

Along with several foreign print and online news media, at least three major Philippine media organizations have fallen for a fraudulent global research study on the comparative sizes of women’s boobs. On a lighthearted and contrapuntal vein, we thought of presenting 11 delectable, profound, or poetic but definitely non-fraudulent quotes about women's breasts. Read and enjoy!

“How to care for intimate apparel? Treat your bras like you’d want a partner to handle your breasts: with kindness and a gentle touch.”—Elisabeth Dale, from “The Breast Life”

“Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality.”
Iris Marion Young, her philosophy on breasts

“There are many good inventions on earth, some useful, some pleasing: for their sake, the earth is to be loved. And there is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing.”―Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher, “Thus Spoke Zarathustra”

“Lose myself in your blueberry eyes Magnolia, kiss your mauve lips of grapes, squeeze your fleshy, milky macaroon breasts, smell your opium breath of subconsciousness, labyrinth of desires.”―Laura Gentile, writer of Italian descent, “Seraphic Addiction”

“I once had a love
who folded secrets between her thighs like napkins
and concealed memories in the valley of her breasts.
There was no match for the freckles on her chest,
and no one could mistake them for a field of honeysuckles.
Upon her lips, a thousand lies were spread in sweet gloss.
Her kiss was like a storybook from ancient history.
She was at home with the body of a man inside her, beside her.
At night, when she lay in bed crying,
no one could mistake the tears she wept for a summer shower
She is gone, my love. She was a wanderess, a wildflower.”
                                                   ―Roman Payne, novelist

“You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start drooping.”―Cindy Crawford, American model and actress

“He lifts her breasts, which fit perfectly into his hands, though he knows this is no promise that he gets to keep them. A million things you can’t have will fit in a human hand.”―Barbara Kingsolver, American novelist, essayist, and poet

“When they [breasts] are huge, you become very self-conscious...I’ve learned something though, through my years of pondering and pontificating, and that is: men love them, and I love that.”―Drew Barrymore, American actress

“Breasts were one thing: they were in front, where you could have some control over them. Then there were bums, which were behind, and out of sight, and thus more lawless. Apart from loosely gathered skirts, nothing much could be done about them.”―Margaret Atwood, Canadian poet, novelist, essayist, and environmental activist, in “Moral Disorder and Other Stories”

“The red lipstick? It’s supposed to signal fertility and readiness to mate. Just like the swollen red butt of a baboon. That tight-fitting little dress that shows off your curves? From the standpoint of evolutionary biology, big breasts represent a healthy mate who can feed a lot of offspring. That’s why men are programmed to like big tits. When you show off your curves, what you’re really doing is advertising to the whole world: "Look at me! I’m a healthy female! I’d be a perfect mate! Come mount me!”―Oliver Markus, Germany-born writer, “Why Men And Women Can’t Be Friends”

“More often than not, the ideal breast is an invented breast. Decolletage, the tushy breast, is an artifact of clothing. Naked breasts don’t dance cheek to cheek—they turn away from each other. Breasts vary in size and shape to an outlandish degree, but they can be whipped into an impressive conformity, and because we are human and we can’t leave anything alone, we have whipped away.”―Natalie Angier, American nonfiction writer and science journalist

—From a collection of quotes about breasts in the Goodreads website

Read about the fraudulent breast research that media fell for in the Forum now!
“Anatomy of media stories that Filipina women have the world’s smallest breasts”

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:53:31 AM by Joe Carillo »