Author Topic: K12 Education  (Read 9528 times)

practutor

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • practutor
    • Email
K12 Education
« on: July 20, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
hiii
Technology has grown by leaps and bounds. We are already seeing lots of new educational tools being developed. Hence, it becomes very important to keep up with the pace of technology. Stagnation is death so, new innovative education works are being produced which have also received critical acclamation from different sections of the society. Advancement is the key to growth and that is the very reason for discussing about 21st Century Education works and ideas.I have written an interesting article on future of course design. The title of the article is "3 PIONEERING TRENDS THAT WILL SHAPE THE FUTURE OF COURSE DESIGN". You can go through this article by copying and pasting the link given below on a separate browser:

http://blog.empowerbpo.com/2012/07/3-pioneering-trends-that-will-shape.html

MayAnn

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
computer online study Philippines
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:54:42 PM »
Hi !  :)

You're right. Technology grows very fast and we Filipinos should catch up when it comes to technology. Most of us are now depending on it and now technology is also using for education like online education that they offer. For me online education suits for people who has no time to go to school like me because I'm a career woman but I want to have further knowledge to enhance my skills at work. So for me, online education really helps me a lot.

brucemccombs

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Bruce McCombs Enterprises
Re: K12 Education
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
Yeah you both are correct. As much technology is growing up also. We also need to be stay connected with internet to know more about the newly courses and online courses.

jewana

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 03:23:27 PM »
Technology has made great evolution in education.And one of the best use of the technology is the online education. It is cheap and easy to achieve. A best way to upgrade your skills when you are doing a full time job. But have it in mind that you need to make a little research about the available online courses that which is worthy to do.

Virtulcommunity

• Initiate
  • www.vugujranwala.com
    • View Profile
    • final term solved papers
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
Education is necessary for society. Education fashions and models man for society. Man cannot be conceived merely in terms of his biological existenc.
Past papers are of great importance for the students of all level of study either of school/college level or students of university.

past papers are of great importance for the student
"http://vugujranwala.com/Download/pastPapers/index.php?v=1&csid=CS101