Author Topic: Hello, Sir Joe!  (Read 9978 times)

Sky

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello, Sir Joe!
« on: November 09, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Are you also going to give us practice tests for BEC and IELTS?  ;) ;D. Abusive, Sky  :D!

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello, Sir Joe!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
Sorry, Sky, no BEC and IELTS! I'm not familiar with their test methodologies and language levels. But if enough Forum members are interested, I might be able to share some partial practice tests for three adult levels of G-TELP over the next few weeks. You've heard of it? The acronym stands for General Tests of English Language Proficiency(G-TELP). Some companies in Japan, South Korea, and China use it for determining what position you are suitable for based on your level of English proficiency.

midnight

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »
Best of the day, Sir.  I'm so pleased that i found this site.  It's a great help in polishing my English grammar although I've only taken the 1st of a battery of tests (and i intend to take all of them).

Kudos Sir Joe and my heartfelt gratitude.

miniaakarshan

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • R4i 3DS
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 09:57:34 AM »
How do you think the TOEFL test, my TOEFL score is very poor, it's difficult to go to the U.S. university,who can help me?

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »
The only way to pass the TOEFL test is to increase your English proficiency to a level that will enable you to pass that test. What this means is study and study English and practice, practice, practice English, and only you yourself can help you in this regard.

potrebitel01

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 04:41:54 AM »
I prepared for TOEFL by finding books and materials regarding the exam and working on improving the skills needed for actually passing the exam successfully. There are a lot of books which will give you useful advices for taking TOEFL and you'd better grab one :)

Bradle

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • redolives
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
Helo i also prepared for TOEFL by the help of some good books & collect useful information & pure material form internet. Your daily base practice can polish your grammar & verbal mistakes. 
Congratulations seo for insurance

james hall

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 02:12:33 AM »
Hi Sir,

my verbal and written english are very weak how to speak english fluently please give me some advise......

Jennifer Hale

lanshan75

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 02:46:02 PM »
I have been annoyed by this problem for a long time,so thank you for your post, it is really useful for me.