Author Topic: Trouble Posting New Topic  (Read 26825 times)

Eduardo (Jay) Olaguer

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
Trouble Posting New Topic
« on: March 27, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
I had trouble posting a new topic in the Education and Teaching forum. My post does not appear in the list of topics, although it was for a time accessible through the Home page as a new post.

Joe Carillo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Trouble Posting New Topic
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
If you are referring to your posting entitled "Uncrowding the College Curriculum," it was posted in the Forum all right. You couldn't find it the next time around because it was listed on Page 2 of the discussion board listing of the Education and Teaching Forum. This is normally what happens when a new posting is made in a field of the board's "starred lists," meaning postings that have been marked as such by the Forum moderator or replied to by me. Anyway, now that you've called our attention to it, we've "starred" your posting so it now appears as the third entry in the discussion board listing.

In future, when you look for material that you've previously posted, simply look for it by scrolling the discussion board list until the end of the "starred lists" or marked entries. Your new posting will stay there unless marked by the Forum moderator or answered by me, in which case I'll "star" it--a process that puts it first in the list of the starred entries until I answer another more recent posting.

chanab44

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Trouble Posting New Topic
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
I would absolutely suggest you take a appear at the further topic of informatics .